TThe weather resistant ECO Spot C40E LED Gobo Projector is the successor of the LED B40E with the much better light output but at a lower price. The LED is cooled by a heat pipe, this design guarantees maximum output and reliability. Quality optics rounds up a solid package. While being designed for exterior applications with weather exposure, it can also be used indoors.
Weatherproof heat pipe design for water resistant outdoor use
- LED lamp technology, Ten times more efficient than comparable halogen Projectors.
- 40,000 hours of rated bulb life - never exchange a bulb for the life of the projector
- Automatically adjusts to a wide line voltage range - 100-240V, 277V, 50/60Hz, 0.18A, 50W
- Integrated switchable Gobo Rotator
- Interchangeable projection lenses make it easily adaptable to a wide range of applications.
- Quiet cooling fan.
- Extremely Compact, light weight.
- Full aluminum housing
Order Code: ES-LEDC40E
Power Supply: 100-240V, 277V, 50/60Hz, 0.18A, 50W
- Optical Lamp: 40W LED, 40,000h rated bulb life
Lens Included: yes, choose from options below
Available Lenses: Narrow: f=140mm/10°, Semi-Narrow: f=100mm/15°, Medium: f=70mm/20°, Wide: f-50mm/25°
Gobo Size: D-Size - Outer Diameter: 53mm, Image Diameter: 27mm Max. Thickness: 4mm
Alternative Gobo Size: Adapter for E-Size gobos available, OD: 37.5mm, ID: 27mm
Effective Luminous Flux: 2,400lm (nominal 3,000lms)
Color Temperature (Kelvin): 6,000k (+/- 500k)
- Lens Range
Bright - up to 40 ft
Dim - up to 70 ft
Dark - 150 ft
Base 5.5” x 3.75”
Total Length: 13” (incl. std. lens)
Total Height: 6”
Weight: 8 lbs
Spare Gobo Retaining Ring
Integrated Gobo Mounts
Gobo Adapter ring for E-Size Gobos
|Rated Life||40,000 Hrs|
|Lens Included||20 degrees|
|Gobo Size||D size: OD53mm, ID 27mm E size: OD37.5mm, ID27mm Max. thickness: 4mm|
|Lens Options||15°, 20° (included), 25°|
|Integrated Image Rotation||Yes, switchable|
|Fixture Dimension||Base 5.5” x 3.75” Total Length: 13” (incl. std. lens) Total Height: 6”|
|Fixture Weight||8 lbs|
|Application||Indoor and/or Outdoor (IP65)|